May 21, 2019 at 8:06 am
Projects from Portland to Boothbay Harbor to Augusta received special recognition at MEREDA’s 2019 annual Spring Conference in Portland on May 7.
The exemplary projects from across the state, completed in 2018, not only embody MEREDA’s belief in responsible real estate development, but also exemplify best practices in the industry, contributing to Maine’s economic growth by significant investment of resources and job creation statewide.
Each of the six projects was selected in part based upon criteria including: noteworthy and significant project completed* in 2018 (*Building Occupancy Permit must be issued by 12 31 18.), environmental sustainability, economic impact, energy efficiency, social impact, uniqueness, difficulty of development and job creation.
The recipients of MEREDA’s Top 6 Most Notable Projects of 2018 include:
- Westbrook Housing, Westbrook Development Corporation, and Anew Development’s Riverview Terrace in Westbrook
- Dirigo Capital Advisors’ Ballard Center in Augusta
- Paul G. Coulombe’s Boothbay Harbor Country Club in Boothbay Harbor
- Colby College’s Bill & Joan Alfond Main Street Commons in Waterville
- Developers Collaborative & Sea Coast Management’s The Motherhouse in Portland
- Bateman Partners’ Topsham Care Center in Topsham
For more information on these impressive projects, please click here.
Categories: Maine Real Estate Insider