Carol Epstein – Epstein Commercial Real Estate
A Bangor native, Carol has worked as a commercial broker since 1984, first in Portland with the Boulos Company and then in the Bangor market. She has helped structure hundreds of sale and lease deals on a wide range of commercial & industrial properties, has established & maintained relationships with local, regional, national, and multi-national companies to assist with their real estate efforts, and has consulted with companies to assess, strategize and plan for their real estate needs. She is also involved in Epstein Properties where she oversees the management of a portfolio of family-owned commercial and investment properties.
Carol lives in Bangor with her two sons and enjoys skiing and many outdoor sports.
- Maine Commercial/Investment Association of REALTORS
- Member, Broker of the Year – 2003
- Maine Real Estate Development Association, former Board Member
Bangor Chamber of Commerce
- Designated Broker
- Northeastern University, M.B.A.
- 980 Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A. – 1975
- Colby College – 1971-1973
- Maine Community College System, Trustee (current)
- Maine Discovery Museum, Board & Directors, co-chair Building Committee
- Maine Real Estate Commission, Commissioner
- Acadia Hospital, Board of Directors
- Cities of Bangor & Brewer, various committees
Peter Anastos – Anastos & Nadeau, Inc.
Peter Anastos is Co-Chairman of Anastos & Nadeau, Inc., (formerly Anastos & Lohnes, Inc.), a residential building company which was named Developer of the Year in 1992 by the Maine Economic and Real Estate Development Association (MEREDA). Anastos & Nadeau and Peter Anastos have built and developed hundreds of homes and lots in the Greater Portland area and also built the 1991 and 1994 Portland Symphony Orchestra Designer Showhouse.
Anastos is also Co-Chairman of Maine Course Hospitality Group, a holding company which owns and operates hospitality properties in New England, which include Ground Round Restaurants, Muddy Rudder Restaurants and limited service hotels.
National recognition has come to Maine Course Hospitality Group, which has been recognized as National Franchise Restaurant of the Year at it’s South Portland, Auburn and Bangor locations. Choice Hotels also honored the Comfort Suites in Freeport, Maine the past two years.
In addition to owning and developing residential and hospitality developments, Anastos has developed and owns shopping centers, office, apartment and industrial properties.
Anastos received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the College of Artesia in Artesia, New Mexico in 1970. Anastos served as President of MEREDA in 1996 and 1997 and was a member of their Board of Directors. Anastos is also a former President of the Greater Portland Big Brothers/Big Sisters and former Board member. He is also a former member of the Board of Directors of the Peoples Heritage Beach to Beacon 10K Road Race, a world class race to benefit children’s charities.
Peter is a recent inductee of the Maine Business Hall of Fame, which honors business leaders who are selected in recognition of their significant and enduring contribution to Maine’s economy, and its sense of community. He resides with his family in Yarmouth, Maine.
Richard McGoldrick – Commercial Properties, Inc.
Richard J. McGoldrick is Chairman and Owner of Commercial Properties, Inc. (CPI), a full service real estate firm located in Portland Maine. CPI is involved in the brokerage of commercial and industrial property, with the bulk of its activity concentrated in Maine and New Hampshire. The Management Division currently oversees operations for approximately 1,000,000 S.F. of commercial property, owned by Richard J. McGoldrick personally or in Partnership.
Commercial Properties, Inc. has, and continues to represent clients such as: UNUM; Rothschild Realty; Konover Co.; Fleet Bank and Key Bank; Shaw’s Supermarkets; Brooks Brothers; Enterprise Development Corporation (Rouse); Irving Oil; Central Maine Power; AMF/Reece; Copley Realty Advisors; Forest City/Ratner; (New York); BJ’s; Bass Shoe; Dexter Shoe; U.S. Postal Service; McDonald’s Corp; Blockbuster; Family Dollar Stores; G.A.P.; Hollywood Video; Rite-Aid; CVS; Wendy’s; Tim Hortons; Hannaford Bros.; Central National-Gottesman, Inc.; Fresenius Medical and Intermed, Inc.
Mr. McGoldrick is also a principal in several other business ventures including Silver Street Properties, Inc. (acquisition and development of retail properties), Silver Street Development Corporation (acquisition and development of multi-family properties – currently owns 6,000+ units with 1,600+ in development), and Interstate Self Storage, LLC.
- Board of Directors – Finance Authority of Maine
- Treasurer 1996-1998 | Vice Chairman 1999-2000 | Chairman 2000-2002
- Member – Board of Directors, Maine Real Estate & Development Association – President 1991
- Co-Chair – Boys & Girls Club of Greater Portland Auction Committee 2002-2003
- Former Member of the Maine Economic Growth Council, So. Maine Technical College Foundation, Board of Directors of Park Danforth/Home for the Aged, Governor King Transition Team/King for Governor Finance Committee, Governor’s Committee to Re-Write DEP Site Review Law, Portland Community Chamber of Commerce Board 1987-1991, to name but a few.
Joseph Boulos – CB Richard Ellis / The Boulos Co.
As Chairman of CB Richard Ellis/The Boulos Company, Joe Boulos administers the financial affairs of the brokerage, management, and development services of the company. Mr. Boulos directs the development and marketing of major retail, office and industrial properties, the acquisition of commercial and industrial real estate, and the leasing and sale of downtown and suburban office space.
From 1968 to 1973, he was a United States Marine Corps pilot serving in Vietnam. From 1973 to 1975, he was a commercial pilot, flying in Southeast Asia, Africa and South America.
- Developed in excess of 2,500,000 square feet of commercial property
- 2003 – Colby College Alumnus of the Year
- 2003 – Appointed to Board of Advisors, Federal Reserve Bank – Boston, MA
- 2002 – President’s Cornerstone Award, Maine State Senate
- 1997 – Maine Business Hall of Fame Inductee
- 1992 – Developer of the Year, Maine Real Estate Developers Foundation
- 1988 – Developer of the Year, Finance Authority of Maine
Stephen Kasprzak – Kasprzak Condominiums, Inc.
Founded Kasprzak, Inc. in 1973, a corporation specializing in single family house construction.
Founded Kasprzak Landbank in 1985, a corporation specializing in the development of residential subdivisions.
Founded Kasprzak Condominiums, Inc. in 1995, a corporation specializing in the development and construction of condominiums.
During the past 30 years, these three corporations have developed over 80 subdivisions, with more than 2200 lots, in 20 different communities and built over 1,800 homes and condominiums.
1961-1965 General Electric Tool and Die Apprentice Program
1965 Associate Degree in Sciences, Tufts University
1967 Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Tufts University
1967-1968 Engineer, Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
1970-1972 Math and Science teacher, Biddeford High School
1970-2001 Served Town of Waterboro as:
- Selectman (1971-1973)
- Planning Board (1975-1977)
- Finance Committee (15 years)
- Building Committee for Fire Station (1998-1999) and Town Hall (2000-2001)
- 1977 Founding Director and President of 10-year Home Owners Warranty Corporation (HOW) of ME
- 1989-1990 Builder Member of the Year Award—Homebuilders Association of Maine
- 1989-1999 Founding Director and President of Friends of Sebago Lake (FOSL)
- 1990 Public Policy Award from the Maine Real Estate & Development Association
- 2003 Founding Director and President of Humpback Trout Workshops, Inc., dedicated to the protection and restoration of streams, rivers and habitat on the Rangeley Lakes Region.
Tim O’Neil – Monks O’Neil Development
Tim has been involved in real estate acquisition, development, and property management since 1980. He is an active investor in both residential and commercial properties throughout the Northeast.
In addition to Monks O’Neil Development, Tim is a partner in the following:
- Dirigo Management, a property management firm with 90 employees
- The Eagle Point Companies where he serves on the executive committee and is involved in reviewing the financial structure of potential acquisitions and advising on construction and asset management procedures.
- The Signal Group, a national consulting firm specializing in affordable housing finance.
Tim’s real estate experience includes the development and financing of properties using a variety of government sources, including HUD, Rural Developer/FmHA and state finance agency programs. Among the more than 1,700 units of Section 8 housing he has developed or acquired are some of the first properties “preserved” under the Section 8 Program. In addition, he has served as
- President of Management Resources, Inc. with 60 employees, a third party management firm for Boston Capital overseeing 3000 apartment units located in Me NH VT;
- Vice President of Housing Resources Corp., one of the most active apartment developers in Northern NE. of affordable and market rate apartments and high end single family subdivisions
- Owner of Wishcamper O’Neil Properties, Inc., a commercial development company and housing preservation company serving Maine, NH, VT, RI and PA.
Tim holds a degree from the University of Maine, is a Board Member and a past President of the Maine Real Estate and Economic Development Association, and a founding Board Member of Community Housing of Maine.
Joseph Wishcamper – Wishcamper Properties, Inc.
Lyndel J. Wishcamper is a Principal of The Wishcamper Group. Wishcamper has been engaged in real estate development for the past 30 years, and currently has General Partnership interests in over 3,500 assisted housing units. He is President of Wishcamper Properties, Inc. and Housing Resources Corporation, both real estate development companies, and an owner of Preservation Management, Inc., an affiliated property management company. All are based in Portland, Maine.
He serves as a trustee of the University of Maine system, and on the board of the Maine chapter of the Nature Conservancy, and has been inducted into the Maine Business Hall of Fame.
Joe is involved in numerous other civic organizations. His community activities have also included being a founding president of the Maine Real Estate Development Association, serving as a trustee of the Loring (Air Force Base) Development Authority, serving as chair of the Maine State Housing Authority Advisory Board , serving as a trustee of the Cumberland County Civic Center, and as a past director of Central Maine Power Co. He is a graduate of Yale University and Harvard Law School.