April 11, 2018 at 9:59 am · tkcDev · Comments Off on US Real Estate Advisors
US Real Estate Advisors
Steve Wolgin, Managing Director of US Real Estate Advisors, recently acquired 432-446 Fore St and 42-50 Wharf St, Portland, Maine on December 29, 2013 under the entity name, Dream Port 3, LLC.
US Real Estate Advisors, Inc. works nationwide on three major platforms:
- Redeveloping commercial, mixed-use and multi-family real estate.
US Real Estate Advisors, Inc. also performs:
- Loan underwriting for Banks on Wall Street involved in lending and for the Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS market)
- Over $30 Billion in commercial real estate loan underwriting completed nationwide over the last ten years.
- Credit reviews for OCC compliance
- Risk ratings on commercial loans
- Valuation Services for all commercial property types nationwide (MAI designations and state-certified appraisers)
- Due diligence
USREA has over 500 Inspectors working nationwide have completed over 10,000 property inspections for acquisition of mortgage loan pools for loan re-underwriting for Investment Banks, Financial Institutions and CMBS “B” piece buyers.